This position reports to the Director, Account Strategy
The Account Executive is responsible for the successful management of client accounts, both independently and in conjunction with the Director, Account Strategy. The Account Executive serves as the direct link between Adept and our clients, managing the day-to-day work and ensuring client satisfaction.
The Account Executive will serve as the client’s voice when developing and executing marketing strategies – and is therefore responsible for ensuring the strategies and tactics delivered align with the client’s goals. This person is responsible for client contact, organizing information shared by and with the client, tracking client performance and ensuring that agency processes are followed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Execute all client & project communications
- Ensure all work is high quality, on time and on budget
- Manage overall project scope
- In conjunction with Director, Account Strategy, manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans
- Write and transmit conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Review statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Review campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Keep Director, Account Strategy informed of any and all client risks or opportunities
If the requirements listed below are not met based on the resume, the application will not be considered.
- Excellent written, oral and nonverbal communication skills
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional manner and desire to deliver superb customer service
- The ability to work to, and manage, budgets
- Strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years professional experience, digital agency experience required
- Self-starter and self-manager: We are looking for someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets things done consistently on time.
- Responsive: We are committed to a high level of responsiveness both inside our business and with our customers.
- Committed to excellence: In everything we do, we want to exceed expectations, and reflect positively on the brand.
- Positive attitude: Our ideal candidate has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, does not complain, make excuses, or gossip.
- Professional appearance and demeanor: Our clients experience our brand in 3D through our team members. We strive to present ourselves in such a way as to reflect well on our brand.
- Grace and poise under pressure: In a high-growth business, things are always changing, and there are times when things get intense. We pride ourselves on being able to function at a high level even when things get busy by working together as a team and communicating effectively.