Internship is for credit only and you must be enrolled in a class to receive credit.
A Digital Marketing Intern has a passion for marketing, all things digital and driving all decisions based on data. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work across client teams and subject matter experts to deliver results within a variety of industries. You will work closely with experienced Digital Marketing team members across service lines to research and implement strategies for pay per click marketing, search engine optimization, conversion optimization and data analytics.
This position reports to the Client Experience team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Learn the basic structure and processes of pay per click marketing.
- Work with project teams consisting of other subject matter experts to deliver results for clients in various business areas.
- Conduct research as necessary to support optimization of client campaigns.
- Coordinate with the SEO team for various aspects including content optimization, maintenance, technical optimization, social media integration, and strategy development.
- Assist with the creation of performance reports to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Learn the basic structure and processes of Google Analytics – how to utilize the tool to find data and pull reports.
- Learn how to run analyses via Microsoft Excel on data sets to confirm hypotheses and assess current performance for clients across a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Coordinate and manage assigned work to successful completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other data analysis tools preferred
- College Junior or Senior studying in a related field