The Freelance PPC analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients as well as the completion of ad hoc tasks assigned by PPC Managers. The Freelance PPC Analyst is fully capable of holistic account management including building campaigns, tracking setup, analysis and optimization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review and provide insights for client monthly reports
- Day-to-day management of assigned clients
- Responsible for the completion of ad hoc assignments and requests of PPC Managers
- Knowledge of all pay-per-click channels, campaign types, optimization tactics.
- Ability to fully manage the implementation process including strategy, planning, building campaigns & setup of tracking.
- Ongoing analysis to improve campaigns by identifying and implementing optimization tactics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients.
- Manage campaigns to clients’ budget goals.