The Freelance Paid Media Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients, focusing on ROI & growth. The Freelance Paid Media Strategist is fully capable of holistic account management including strategy, planning, building campaigns, tracking setup, analysis and optimization across all channels and campaign types. The Freelance Paid Media Strategist is responsible for the success of all client campaigns they manage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review and provide insights for client monthly reports
- Day-to-day management of assigned clients
- Responsible for the completion of ad hoc assignments and requests of PPC Managers
- Knowledge of all pay-per-click channels, campaign types, optimization tactics.
- Ability to fully manage the implementation process including strategy, planning, building campaigns & setup of tracking.
- Ongoing analysis to improve campaigns by identifying and implementing optimization tactics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns for assigned clients.
- Manage campaigns to clients’ budget goals.