As Adept’s video producer, we like to think of you as our storyteller. We are seeking an innovative video producer/editor to join our growing team. This is a unique career opportunity to shape a brand and capture the experience we provide our clients.
This role will pioneer our video marketing strategy, tell the story of our company, and capture the impact our speakers make at internal and external events. The needs for this role are creative, logistical, and technological and you must possess an entrepreneurial drive, a keen eye and ear for detail, and the ability to extend our brand by using video in new and existing marketing channels.
This position reports to the Content Director.
- Produce product videos from start to finish: filming, lighting, working with talent, scripting, editing, adding graphic elements, and music
- Maintain security, operation, and maintenance of equipment
- Create vision for marketing strategy and develop a pipeline of video content assets across a range of existing and new formats (pre-roll ads, social videos, short-form documentaries)
- Ensure all video assets are exceeding business expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Update existing inventory of video and manage ongoing production of video speech clips
- Film, interview, and direct high-profile individuals and put them at ease with your creative direction that is delivered in a professional manner and client-service approach
- Taking ultimate responsibility for delivery of high-quality video assets that meet and surpass client expectations
- Plan, organize and develop process documentation for storage and logging as needed
- Conceive and conceptualize video concepts
- Provide proactive thinking on how video can be used across mediums (ads, social, web, email, etc.) to achieve business objectives
- Direct and organize all details of film shoots and work with external vendors as needed
- Work with support staff to maintain an accurate video production log (i.e. shot list, editor notes, timecodes)
- Travel occasionally to events
Experience and Professional Background
- You have 0-5 years of experience creating compelling video content and developing video marketing strategies
- You are proactive and passionate storyteller focused on delivering better experiences and embracing new video technologies/formats
- A dynamic video portfolio across a range of formats (ads, web, social, testimonials, short-form documentaries. etc.)
- Experience managing, measuring, and developing strategies for Vimeo Pro and Youtube
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Adobe Creative Cloud/Premiere/After Effects, Final Cut Studio and/or FCPX.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who can move quickly to get the job done, even without explicit requirements and direction.
- You look for inspiration from videos from brands, influencers, and publishers.
- You do not settle and aim to produce high quality work, leaving no detail behind.
- Business marketing knowledge with an emphasis on overall strategy and branding.
- A degree in video production/broadcasting/editing is a plus but is not required. Past experience and a strong video portfolio will be a strong contributing factor.
- Photography skills to be able to capture speaker headshots and action shots at events.
- Experience producing podcasts and live video events with Facebook Live or other platforms.
- You love following current events/news.
- You have a sense of humor and enjoy an occasional meme.
- You own a drone 🙂
Qualifications Mindset and Personality
- Self-starter and self-manager: We are looking for someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets things done consistently on time.
- Responsive: We are committed to a high level of responsiveness both inside our business and with our customers.
- Committed to excellence: In everything we do, we want to exceed expectations, and reflect positively on the brand.
- Positive attitude: Our ideal candidate has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, does not complain, make excuses, or gossip.
- Professional appearance and demeanor: Our clients experience our brand in 3D through our team members. We strive to present ourselves in such a way as to reflect well on our brand.
- Grace and poise under pressure: In a high-growth business, things are always changing, and there are times when things get intense. We pride ourselves on being able to function at a high level even when things get busy by working together as a team and communicating effectively.
Please share your video portfolio via a URL/website as part of your application .